HOW CAN YOU BECOME INVOLVED?
Stakeholders can get involved in the AQMP review process in a number of ways, including:
- Registering as a stakeholder by contacting the project staff or by registering on the project website;
- Submitting comments on air quality and the review of the CoT AQMP to project staff;
- Responding to the notice of AQMP development advertised in the local media;
- Attending the public meetings; and
- Providing comment on the draft status quo report and the draft AQMP during the relevant comment periods provided.
The first stage of the participation process involves the establishment of the stakeholder database. Various means to identify stakeholders will be employed including the notification of the AQMP review in the local press with an invitation to register.
Public meetings will be held at two key project milestones. The first will be to present the draft status quo assessment and to discuss air quality management gaps, issues and concerns to be taken forward when revising AQMP.
The second will be to present and discuss the draft AQMP and implementation plan.
REGISTER AS A STAKEHOLDER